Friday, April 1, 2016

Guide to Research Data Management Curriculum


Time Series DB
In many of my workshops and class sessions, especially for librarians new to data management, I've been asked about existing research data management (RDM) curriculum and resources. People new to the field want to be able to browse online learning courses, join mailing lists to see what's going on, follow a blog or two. After compiling a few of these lists to serve as handouts, I decided to put them online in a LibGuide for Research Data Management Curriculum. In a way a curated list of these things feels very Yahoo 1990s, but it allows me a place to keep tabs on new curricula, blogs and other resources that I or my coworkers use on a regular basis.

Got any favorite sites/classes/blogs/lists you'd like to see on the list? Put it in the comments and I'll take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment